Tuesday, October 20, 2009

napalm dreams & little things (pt. 2): the birth of a blog

Evening lovelies,

It's a Tuesday night, I'm sitting in my dorm room eating Salt & Vinegar Pringles, putting off a take-home exam and singing Sweet Child O' Mine which has been stuck in my head all day.
'She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky'
It never ends.

So the NEW BLOG is finally here! A dream I've been having finally sparked it and napalm dreams & little things was born! about 10 minutes ago...

As I've said before, I hope for this to be a dream log and won't be constantly updated since it relies on my sleep patterns. Those need a little help themselves. However, whenever I wake up and can remember a dream I will make sure to post those for your analytical pleasure or simple curiosity. I'm excited to get the ball rolling and the first post will be up shortly (as soon as I get my next-ten-minutes life together).

This is how I procrastinate. Off to the new blog, see you there. Until next time...

Where do we go now?
Love,
-Napalm

1 comment:

Social_Treason said...

On my way to the new blog!