Monday, August 17, 2009

Breakfast In A Box

Sorry my lovelies!


I know I have been horrible these past...6 days! And should have gotten a post to you. To quickly wrap up my weekend: Friday night called for Chicago Uno's -with a waiter more delicious than any dish they serve- and an ice cream on the beach from the Banana Boat (Revere Beach that is. Been there forever, go.). Saturday I went to IHOP with some friends from Maine and a few Massholes. They staff already had their hands full until all 7 of us decided to show up. Caught up with one another since it had been about a year or two since we all last saw each other then we booked our asses up Route 1 to Michael's Arts & Crafts. Didn't get anything there but a friend and myself snuck into DSW next door and made away with a pair of heels each. Sunday I found myself in Framingham, MA at another friend's house for some poolin' and pastries. Breakfast that morning was provided by Spinelli's -a potato and cheese panzarotti and an eclair. Sunday night, got home sun drunk and looking to play computer games until I passed out.

But what was I up to today? PACKING. Horrid way to spend a Monday if I say so myself. I'm not a fan of packing- unpacking, I can do. I will be back on the UNH campus on August 27th (10 days and counting), and someone told me I should start packing- I said I would if they helped me- they agreed, so I was stuck packing today. I usually wouldn't begin until oh, the 25th or so. Today was one of those days that you sit on the toilet longer than necessary because the bathroom is the coolest room in the house. I'm not ready for the drama of campus, not at all, here in Boston I live relatively drama free. Here, it's also easy for me to tell those who bring drama with them to fuck-off. They are easily avoided, not-so-much on my campus.

Well that's all I have for you tonight. I'm in the middle of the daunting task of weeding out the bad eggs from my digital music collection. I'll have a better post for you tomorrow with more rhyme and reason. Go listen to some Rancid, make me happy...

Until Tuesday.

Hold your head up high
Love,
-Napalm

No comments: