Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Set Off A Spark

I watched a video on the net today (which I take no credit for) that got me thinking. Now it's nothing too philosophical - you know, how humans are the dangers to themselves or what we can do to save the ecosystem. It was simply a musician talking about his life, what he loves, where he comes from and I just wanted to say it's amazing how one musician can touch the life of some kid he may never even hear of during his time on this earth. Listen to what he says...think about it. I feel where you're coming from Tim, thanks for remembering us. And thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to spend it with me. I'll never forget.

Take care.
-Kristiana




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0PGTClWa1Y

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



photo taken by some girl on Lansdowne St. Drawings by me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dead or alive, Tim's right, punk will always be relevant, no matter what point in time, no matter what social changes have occurred, there will always be the kid on the outside of the norm who needs to know others felt the same way. The music may change (for the worse, sometimes) but the message is still vital and necessary.

byyou the radio said...

the most important is playin it with your heart.

agree ;)

your friend from indonesia.