Sunday, July 22, 2007

The First

I must admit that yes this would be my first time posting to a site simply dedicated to those who blog. However this would not be my first time actually writing one. And for you to be fairly warned, as hard as I may try, I'm also negligent on the upkeep of profiles like these. Now to me a blog is somewhere I can ramble and not be required to write you a novel to be consider a 'blogger'....so expect ramblings, yes. That's why it's not so cleverly named disparate aggregate .

In not so much detail, today is exactly 11 days since I returned to the U.S. after what was about a 9-day excursion. Traveling in a group I met some interesting people not only from here in Boston but as well as from: San Diego CA, Knoxville TN, South Carolina, and Nashua NH. We spent most of our time in the Republic of Ireland where the trip began. We spent time in Killarney, Waterville, Cork, the Ring of Kerry, Dublin and I'm sure some other places we didn't bother to get the names. After our time in Dublin we took a ferry to the country of Wales(I love Wales). We didn't stay long but we did happen to visit Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch (translates to
"The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave"). Even though our hotel wasn't top class I have by far some of the best memories from our short time there. Next we began our drive into England, most definitely passing through many English towns that I couldn't name. Stopping in Stratford-upon-Avon we did some typical tourist-like things (another town I enjoyed quite a bit, had myself a wonderful lunch ha ha). With many things gone unmentioned our time came to an end in London where quite a bit happened. To recall so much would be tiresome but when I get my pictures I will share a whole lot more.


Take care.

No comments: