Saturday, January 15, 2011

Help!

Hey everyone. Sorry we're almost to the point of harassment ;) but we don't want to lose this thing and somehow the guy in first keeps pulling away by 20 votes or so. If I haven't sent you a message before, Mike is trying to win a Bill Maher "New Rules" contest where he submitted his own original rules. It all counts on votes so.... Thank you to anyone who chooses to participate, we appreciate it :) ♥

I'm just going to copy & paste Mike's message:



Vote for my New Rules to show up on 'Real Time with Bill Maher'!

Here's how to do it...

1) Click on the link, http://apps.facebook.com/newrules/?ref=bookmarks&count=0

2) 'Like' Bill Maher (some people can get away with voting and not "liking)

3) Search for Mike (or Carter)

4) Vote for the three rules that are listed under Mike C.

Remember that you can vote for three rules each day. I have three rules so take some time each day to do something good an vote for me :-).

No comments: