Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tag-Along

Today was a day for the green bills. I never knew how badly I needed clothing. So, got up early this morning, left early, got home much later. It's a warm, humid day that makes you want to curl up in a ball and take a nap - and I decided to go shopping and do speed changing in the fitting rooms. Insanity is not that far off.

Not only that, I HATE spending money. I do like buying things for myself (I actually like buying things for other people much more) but afterwards, the numbers usually give me agita (google search it).

Happy Note: I made off with a kick ass AC/DC tshirt for short change. Sweet. Vintage. [Still don't understand 'vintage', another fancy word for old? AC/DC was only the 80s, NOT old].

Ok, I have an essay to finish and have to post on napalm and graphite now.

Stay free. Love,
Napalm.

No comments: